- The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of Products and services (“Services”) offered by Commercekart various affiliates/ registered merchants/ vendors/ service providers (“Providers”). Providers are the sellers of products and services on the Website and will be solely responsible to You for the products sold.
- You acknowledge that Commercekart has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. You further acknowledge that Commercekart may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time to adapt to changes that Commercekart may make to the Services. You agree that Commercekart shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
- Commercekart, through the Website also makes available of variety of branded products and merchandise at an agreed price to You. Purchase of such products will be subject to the Terms of Offer For Sale and such other additional terms, if any, as specified by the Providers.
- Commercekart offers SHIPPING for all the products on the Website as per the company’s policy, which may be changed by Commercekart without any notice to You. Extra charges, wherever applicable, is to be borne by the User.
- All the Products are governed by the terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer/ brands. However, in case any product is covered under seller warranty, it shall be specifically mentioned under the product details.
- The price of products offered on the Website is either equal to or lesser than the Maximum Retail Price (“MRP”) i.e., the discounted rate prescribed for those products. The MRP and other statutory declarations shall be mentioned on the products and/or on its packaging in accordance with applicable laws.
- You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the services purchased by You and Commercekart shall not be liable for any such action.
- You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Commercekart and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- You confirm that Commercekart shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the services purchased from the Website.
- Commercekart does not offer any refunds against any services already purchased from the Website unless, any error has occurred during the purchase or redemption of such services which is directly attributable to Commercekart.
- Commercekart strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website. However, Commercekart does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
- While Commercekart strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Commercekart may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Commercekart will have the right to modify the price of the product or service and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Commercekart cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your payment method from which the payment was made.
Delivery of the Product and services
- In the event case Your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the merchant or the area is not covered, we would request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant’s delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Commercekart, in such cases Commercekart will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Commercekart doesn’t deliver items internationally.
- However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India. In case You book multiple order for the Products and Services in one transaction, Commercekart would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If You purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You. If You wish to ship Products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
- Services capable of being delivered online will be delivered online by Commercekart or by any of its Providers whose services have been purchased on the website.
- All orders made on www.commercekart.in by default are non-cancellable and any request for cancellation / refund of order/s after successful transaction is not allowed. Commercekart will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Commercekart has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Commercekart and accept Commercekart decision regarding the cancellation. Commercekart reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever.
- Commercekart does not control, endorse or accept responsibility for any product ( including but not limited to product catalogues ) or services offered by third parties accessible through the website or any linked sites. Commercekart makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about, and shall not be liable for, the provider or any such third parties, their products or services, including representations relating to non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. Any transactions that you may have with such third parties are at your own risk. The products shall be subject to vendor’s terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and Commercekart does not accept any responsibility for the same.
- Commercekart also does not accept any responsibility for the usage of the products by you. Commercekart specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any defective or counterfeit products purchased or service availed by you from the vendor and Commercekart shall not assume any liability if the product purchased or service availed by you from the vendor is not exactly as per specifications detailed in the purchase confirmation order.
- These Terms of Offer For Sale and the relationship between You and Commercekart shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Commercekart shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- ALL LINKED TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER ARE ASSUMED TO BE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY YOU.
Copyright © Commercekart.in
All rights reserved.